Thursday, October 9, 2008

long johns

as i sort items to bring along with me to the park, i find myself committing strange oddities that some might find peculiar.

yesterday i tried on many pairs of long underwear bottoms, happily prancing around the house in different varieties as i continued along with other tasks. my old roommate would have found this to be normal behavior.... my father seemed slightly perplexed. i discovered quite a few winners, and was able to really determine the usefulness for each pair.

i also found myself running errands one day with a headlamp in my back pocket during broad daylight. for whatever reason, it reminded a friend of her needing to put a belt on. lucky i didn't break it.

after being advised to "break in" my heavy work boots, i decided that it might seem a little weird to do that in public. blinds closed, me and the treadmill have been getting some pretty sweet workouts. i've also discovered a few good sock combinations for those babies.

No comments: