Monday, September 22, 2008

where have all of my belongings gone?

after originally beginning to pack things up in June, i've noticed a trend. i'm constantly forgetting where i put things, missing them for a few weeks, or losing them forever.

now that i've moved in, we can hope that pretty much everything that i own is either:

1) in my car (really not a pretty sight)
2) in my parent's basement/crawlspace/attic/garage
3) at my old place in Timonium
4) unfortunately lost forever.


so, if anyone has seen the following, please advise me as soon as possible:**
**this list will be amended as i remember which other items are gone :(

A) gray eddie bauer capri pants
B) bank of america debit card (somewhere in my car, probably?)
C) fuzzy old green zip sweater with the big neck
D) trusty book of "easy" crosswords
E) light green *BPA free* nalgene

ladies and gentlemen, probably mostly ladies, this has been occurring for the past few months, and it's just started to look up recently. had you known me during my tendency toward obsessive-compulsivity with item placement and arrangement (circa 2004-2007), you might be surprised to learn that i've been incredibly comfortable with the whole mess. in fact, i'm actually flabbergasted to realize that i thrive in such disorganization. and while this may seem like an exaggeration (perhaps only a bit), you really should have seen the disarray that was my car last month.

tootles, and don't forget to let me know if you find anything suspicious.

1 comment:

R said...

at least you have your trusty clarinet mouthpiece.